Monday

Inspire Me Monday - Quick Watercolored Tags


Hello Friends, How are you today? I am excited to be back for another Inspire Me Monday. For my post today I was inspired by the Power & Spark Challenge. You can read about it here


One of our holiday traditions is to make treats for family and to make some for the stockings. I love adding homemade treats to my children's stockings & it's kinda nice that they fill the stocking up pretty quickly. 


Putting the Chex Mix in a zip lock baggie was a practical choice for me. Then I saw the Power & Spark Challenge so I decided to ramp up my homemade treats with some homemade tags, ribbon & jingle bells.

Today I am watercoloring some quick tags to jazz up my Chex Mix bags. If you want to watch the video in HD click here

                                        


These tags really didn't take much time to cut out & I am grateful that they really made my homemade treats more special for the recipients. 


Adding some ribbon and jingle bells make my treats much more festive.

In case you might want to give this easy recipe a try here is the link. I always double the recipe and mix it all in a roasting pan and take that straight to the oven. 


Thanks for the opportunity to share with you today and I hope you all have a wonderful holiday filled with love. Hugs, Kathy

P.S. Yesterday I finished up some of these and they are quick to make and are always popular. If you want to see how quick here is a video for you. :)









9 comments:

Berina RGA said...

These are beautiful tags!! Love the color combo!

Camille Short said...

Wow! What beautiful work! Thanks for sharing you inspiration and techniques!

StampinwithAloha said...

I always love your creativity; you jazz things up so cleverly!

byAnnette said...

Yum!

Ann K said...

The tags are so pretty - and I would never throw it in the trash. You put some much love in it. Love that stamp!

Unknown said...

YUMMY! Beautiful Tags! Merry Merry!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Your home made treats look so yummy! Great tags too :)

Maureen Chandler said...

Your tags are lovely and your snack mix looks delicious! Thanks so much for all you share - and Merry Christmas to you and your family!

CherylQuilts said...

What a great video, Kathy, and I love the tags and how you colored them! Fabulous idea for your snack mix! Merry Christmas to you and your family! Hugs!