Monday

Inspire Me Monday: Accessorize!


Howdy and Happy Monday all!  I'm Allison Cope and I'm your hostess this week for Inspire Me Monday.

Over the years I have owned a few personal accessories that I was able to decorate.  I once owned a photo purse that had a clear pocket to slip smaller sized layouts into.  It was cool but eventually I wore out the straps and it had to go.  Sad day...

I broke my phone in the fall and decided to upgrade my Android phone so I went and bought a new Samsung 7.  I was able to actually find a durable clear plastic box for it too – which for some reason, I was never able to find for my older Android.  I  knew just what I was going to do with it too… DECORATE IT!

So today I’m sharing with you the process of decorating my phone case.

So join me at my creative desk and find out how you too can ACCESSORIZE!


Isn't it amazing what you can do with stamps... lol!

I used the gorgeous “My English Rose” clear stamp set and here’s a closer look at the end product…


Here are all the Copic markers I used...


If you have an questions, please don’t hesitate to leave them in the comment section below.

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you enjoy browsing our blogs today!

~ Ally ~



Stamps: Power Poppy (My English Rose)
Cardstock: X-Press It Cardstock (White)
Inks: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Copic Markers (Leaves: YG61, YG63, YG67, Y21  Roses: YR000, R21, R81, R85, BG: R20

Stencil:  Tim Holtz (Latticework)
Tools: Copic Air Brush System

5 comments:

stampwithsandy said...

Oooh I love this! Now I am going to be on the hunt for a clear case for my Iphone!

Marcella Hawley said...

Ummmmmm BRILLIANT MUCH?? This is so beautifully done, Ally, and what a PERFECT project. I have had a clear phone case for a few years with the words "GOOD VIBES ONLY", and I put some wrapping paper inside it, which I love. However, t didn't occur to me to use my own darn stamps!! Hahaha!! I'm TOTALLY GOING TO DO THIS! Thank you, thank you!

Berina RGA said...

I love this! Beautiful coloring on the roses.

Barb said...

Oh wow, Ally! This is such a good idea! It looks fantastic! Gotta go dig out my clear case now. :)

CherylQuilts said...

Wow, you totally blew me away with this fabulous idea! I love having a pretty phone, and now I can make it so pretty with my own artwork! YOU ROCK!!! Thank you for this wonderful and inspiring post and for your great video!! Love and hugs!!